- Chicken wing tips: 800g
- Salt: 16g (2% of the weight of chicken wing tips)
- Black pepper: a pinch
1. Sprinkle salt and a pinch of black pepper on both sides of the chicken wing tips. Wrap them in kitchen paper and refrigerate for about 6 hours.
2. Remove the kitchen paper and pat dry the chicken wing tips. Arrange them on a wire rack.
3. Place aluminum foil at the bottom of the SMOKER-X and add approximately 15g of smoking chips and 10g of hojicha tea leaves. Heat on medium to high heat for about 3 minutes until smoke starts to appear.
4. Set the wire rack in the smoker, cover with the lid, and smoke on medium heat for 30 minutes. Flip the chicken wing tips and smoke for an additional 20 minutes.