Ingredients (for 2 servings)
- Smoked oysters: 6 pieces
- Dry pasta: 200g
- Garlic: 1 clove
- Red chili pepper: 2 pieces
- Olive oil: 2 tablespoons
- Salt: to taste
- Black pepper: a pinch
1. Peel and slice the garlic into rounds. Remove the garlic germ using a toothpick. Remove the seeds from the red chili pepper.
2. Boil the pasta in salted water for 1 minute less than the recommended cooking time.
3. Heat olive oil in a frying pan, add garlic to infuse the oil with its flavor. Add the red chili pepper, smoked oysters, and the cooked pasta from step 2. Mix everything well. If needed, you can add some of the pasta cooking water.
4. Plate the dish and sprinkle with black pepper before serving.