Ingredients (for 2 servings)
- Smoked shrimp: 6 pieces
- Shimeji mushrooms: 1/2 bunch
- Broccoli: 1/4 head
- Garlic: 1 clove
- Bird's eye chili: 1 piece
- Olive oil: 6 tablespoons
- Salt: 2 pinches
- Black pepper: a little
1. Cut the garlic in half lengthwise, remove the sprout, and crush it by hitting the flat side of a knife. Remove the seeds from the bird's eye chili.
2. Peel the shells off the smoked shrimp, remove the tough part of the shimeji mushrooms and break them apart by hand. Divide the broccoli into florets and blanch them in salted water.
3. Heat olive oil in a frying pan and add the crushed garlic and bird's eye chili to infuse the oil with their flavors. Add the smoked shrimp and shimeji mushrooms, and cook until the mushrooms become tender.
4. Remove from heat and add the blanched broccoli.
5. Plate the dish, and sprinkle with salt and black pepper.