Ingredients (for 1 Serving Rice)
- 100g Olive oil: 1 tablespoon
- Garlic: 1 clove
- Onion: 1/4 piece
- Smoked shrimp: 3 pieces
- Peeled clams
- Yellow bell pepper
- Cherry tomatoes
- White wine: 1 tablespoon
- Granulated consommé: 1 teaspoon
- Water: 140ml
- Black pepper: a pinch
- Basil leaf: 1 piece
1. Finely chop the garlic and onion. Slice the yellow bell pepper into 3mm-wide strips, and cut the cherry tomatoes into quarters.
2. In a mess tin, put the garlic and olive oil, and gently heat to release the aroma. Immediately add the onion and rice (without rinsing) and sauté until slightly translucent.
3. Add white wine, granulated consommé, and water, and mix lightly.
4. Place the yellow bell pepper, cherry tomatoes, peeled clams, and smoked shrimp on top. Close the lid and heat over high heat. Once it boils, reduce the heat and cook for 11 minutes, then turn off the heat. Let it steam for 5 minutes, then garnish with black pepper and a basil leaf.